Monday, October 1, 2012

Can you handle it ?


 
 
 
One of the many difficult, and yet extremely rewarding careers is being a teacher.  Most people find it admiring that somebody would want to become a teacher, while some people will look at you as if you have a million heads. I will agree, some days are more stressful than others. But there so many reasons to stick through it!  My major reason why I’m proceeding to get my masters in special needs and psychology is because of the children.  These kids are the new generation; you need to educate them because when we pass away who will be left to guide them? They need to know what’s going on in the world, and why should we take care of our environment. I feel although if they have a negative experience with a teacher that they will surely be impacted in a negative way. Teachers are their student’s motivators, to dream of things that don’t seem possible and have them achieve it.   They wouldn’t want to learn, discover new things. Personally, I find it rewarding when kids understand new things. I ask my kids in my classes how was school and how was their day, and they always tell me what they learn, and what they’re doing with these huge missing teeth smiles. Also their silly remarks of not understand will always help you get through the day.  
resources

No comments:

Post a Comment